When it comes to employee wellness, employers tend to focus on what happens at the office. But what happens when the office is also home?
Remote work has created a new reality. It’s time for Canadian organizations to recalibrate their approach in providing support. Wellness initiatives designed with remote workers in mind can improve their sense of connection and help them feel engaged.
In this webinar, Dr Dominik Nowak, Chair, TELUS Medical Advisory Council, uncovers the link between overall health and an employee’s social setting, revealing how organizations can shift their understanding of wellness and implement practices designed to place the employee first.
Register now and gain insight into:
• Helping employees transition into a virtual setting
• Addressing stress and work-life balance
• The impact of an individual's social context impact their overall health
• The components of social prescription
• Creating a more sustainable future of work
For enquiries, please contact email@example.com