Recently cases of one receiving either a ‘conditional acceptance’ or ‘rejection’ from life insurers are increasingly common in Malaysia. This could be due to an increase in health issues arising from multiple unhealthy lifestyle habits among Malaysians.
Let us assume, you are one of the recipients above and felt disappointed about it, the question is: ‘Are there any more options for me apart from queuing up at the government hospital if I wish to enjoy low or negligible medical fees?’
We would discuss:
– Do you really NEED a Medical Insurance?
– How to IMPROVE your chances of receiving an ‘Approval’ by life insurers?
– OPTIONS available to you If your case is REJECTED by life insurers?
– Insurance BENEFITS that your employers are offering to you today.
– DIFFERENCES between Personal Insurance & Corporate Insurance Policies.
Saturday, February 15, 2020 at 1:00 PM