Technology advances have delivered major benefits to the global health and medical segments. Still, much of the medical systems and devices are based on previous generation of technologies. The challenges such as computing from Edge-to-cloud, leveraging AI, transforming digitally, updating systems, providing hardened security, utilizing open source, rapid data transfer and meeting FDA regulations are high priorities for medical equipment companies. Modern technology, development and deployment methods can solve many of these challenges in the next-generation of medical devices. Wind River has been a leader in software technology and solutions for over 40 years and successfully addressed the challenges of Digital Transformation. Attend an online medical web seminar to hear a Wind River software technology expert discuss:
• Medical devices are transitioning to intelligent edge devices
• How confidential medical data is being processed – At the edge vs in the cloud
• Satisfying regulations for medical devices via continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD)
• Greatly expanded attack surface at the edge requires specific cybersecurity counter measures
• Methods and tools to update medical systems and transmit data faster & easier
• Use cases -private 5G, robotics, IoT, intelligent video analytics, AR/VR
Nikhil Chauhan is a Digital Transformation Officer, Wind River who partners with Industrial, Medical, and other companies to maximize their transformation. After two and a half decades in technology, Nikhil understands how to accelerate growth and...
Brandon is a tech journalist and electronics marketer with more than a decade of experience covering the embedded sector. In his current role as Editor-in-Chief of Embedded Computing Design, he guides the publication's content strategy, editorial...