Voice control is now common in consumer products and can offer unique advantages to medical devices – operating convenience, improved workplace hygiene over touchscreens or keyboards, and less distraction from important tasks. OEMs will want to learn about Digi ConnectCore® Voice Control, an easy-to-implement software solution for the Digi ConnectCore System-on-Module (SOM) family.
Join us for an informative, one-hour webinar, where experts from Digi and voice INTER connect, a leader in voice control technology, will discuss the benefits of voice control in medical devices.
The webinar will address key questions of interest to medical device OEMs, including:
• What are the benefits of adding voice control to a medical device?
• Why the network edge – rather than the cloud – improves voice control processing.
• How edge-based voice control enhances device security and patient data privacy.
• Where to start when adding voice control functionality to a product.
• What hardware needs to be added to your device for voice control capability.
• Learn how to create a device for global deployment, with support for 30 languages.
Andreas Burghart is a highly experienced IoT technologist and product manager. He has held multiple roles in his 20+ years at Digi, including engineering/management, product management, sales engineering, and business development. He has a deep...
Martin Wenzel has a passion for combining business and technology to solve problems by developing products and opening up new markets in the field of communication technology. During the founding and development of voice INTER connect, he worked...
Executive Vice-President, Brand Director, Embedded Franchise, OpenSystems Media
Richard Nass’ key responsibilities include setting the direction for all aspects of OpenSystems Media’s Embedded and IoT portfolios, including digital, print, and live events. Previously, Nass was the Brand Director or UBM’s award-winning Design...