In the first session of this Master Class series, Debbie Nicholson provides a comprehensive look at what busineses can accomplish and what's required to build a first-class wide-format business. Specific topics include:
• Define Imagination, Ideation, Implementation.
• What is Wide-Format Printing?
• Who Needs Wide-Format Printing?
• Discuss expansive list of Wide-Format Uses.
• Who Really Benefits W-F & Why?
• Outline Rigid, Flexible & Textile Substrates
• What is a typical equipment list for W-F
Interview: Paul Vartanian, Owner Print Solutions, located in Englewood, NJ
Discussion: A fellow company owner who has invested in the future of his business - and why! Prepare to be inspired!
You will also have ample time for questions and discussion with Debbie and others attending the class.
THIS IS THE FIRST CLASS IN A SERIES. YOU CAN REGISTER FOR THIS CLASS ALONE ($199 OR $149 FOR APTECH MEMBER) OR FOR THE ENTIRE WIDE-FORMAT BUSINESS MASTER SERIES OF SIX CLASSES ($699 OR $499 FOR APTECH MEMBERS.*) TO VIEW OR REGISTER FOR ALL THE SESSIONS IN THE SERIES CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!
*APTech members, if you haven't received your discount codes yet, send a note to email@example.com
to request one.