Remote work is here to stay. With more and more customers reaching out to their partners on the alternative of moving ERP to the Cloud, the security topic is also skyrocketing. Is it safe to move my data to the Cloud? What risks are there and how should I mitigate those? How do I comply with security regulations introduced by my local government?
To help partners meet the demand for Cloud-based solutions and grab the momentum, 1ClickFactory has invited experts from the market to share the key learnings you should know regarding the topic:
• Cloud readiness in CEE: what do commercial customers think of security and what are their plans regarding it? Be one of the first to hear the results of an intensive survey conducted by IDC on security in CEE!
• The main fears customers have: are they valid and how do we overcome those?
• Sharing the responsibilities: why is it important that each party realizes its role and impact?
• ISO:27001: what is behind the certification?
• Data regulations: are there any specific requirements set by local CEE governments?
The security topic offers a tremendous sales opportunity for all Dynamics partners: based on the IDC conducted survey, 50% of customers in CEE don’t have any IT strategy in place. Join the panel discussion and get the tools you need to become comfortable with having a security related conversation with your customers.
Check out the preview of this round-table discussion → https://youtu.be/NoMmC4HNkDo