Avoiding legal disasters is essential to keep yourself from wasting time, money and energy. Many startups make the same mistakes and many could have been prevented. Tricia Meyer and Melody Ashby of Meyer Law will provide real-world examples of founder and contract disputes, key examples of mistakes made that you can avoid along with insights and best practices to help you launch and scale your startup.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Get real-world examples of founder disputes and learn why founder’s agreements are essential;
- Hear about contract debacles and best practices to avoid making the same mistakes;
- Gain insights into fundraising options and the best approach for your business;
- Learn how to classify your team properly and the documentation you need to best protect your business; and
- Listen to disasters of founders failing to protect intellectual property and learn how to protect your most valuable assets.